Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This Team is Hovering on Interesting


A few wins vs. The Phils with some stellar pitching and a dash of hitting and now a similar victory against another hot team and all of a sudden these guys might be on to something. This unheard of all around good play matches up perfectly with Ells and Cameron coming off the DL which is great because Bill Hall and Old Mac are starting to wear out their welcome in the OF. Besides Beckett and his balky back (oh alliteration my old friend) things are finally looking up for 4th place in the AL East.

Now you all know how we feel about jinxing here at The Cheese, and that blabbing above is some of the most jinx-tastic stuff I've put down here all year, but I don't think it's going to matter. That's right, there's a run coming and there's nothing my meaningless banter can do to hold these guys back now. It's time. We know this team has more to it than they've shown so far and God damnit I'm actually excited to see it.

Sh*t, I really do hope I didn't jinx that...

No comments: