Wednesday, May 19, 2010

B*tch, moan, b*tch, moan, repeat.


So the Yanks have their collective fancy Ralph Loren underwear all up in a huge collective panty twist over Manny Delcarmen getting to warm up while relieving Josh Beckett last night after Becks left with a back injury. To the panty twisted Yankees I say this: Let us have this one you pompous jackasses.


Look, a good part of me has already written this season off due to the piss poor start. I realize they can come back and 4th place isn't that bad (I can hardly type that) but it's going to take some 2004 type magic to get that mojo going and to be honest I don't know if I see that magic in this team. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm done with it all, mainly because whatever drug John Henry slips into my coffee every morning definitely keeps me coming back each night, but until there are some signs of life (and I don't count an error infused top of the 9th to get the W as true signs) I am just holding my emotions in check a bit.


Lastly, how many guys on this planet can pull that fake-the-behind-the-back-pass to a lay-up that Rondo did last night? I'm going to try it in my old man rec league. The over under on the number of groins I pull is 2. I'd take the over.

No comments: