- Sox carry some momentum into the regular season.
- John Lackey lends his voice to this awesome idea I have for "The Muppets: John Lackey Takes Manhattan"
- I sneak Jacoby Ellsbury into a local high school track event and put my monthly wages on "the new kid" winning by a mile.
- Kevin Youkilis listens to me and goes with the "Evil Villain" goatee to start the year.
- Mike Lowell gets fed up and punches someone, totally dismissing this "Stand Up Guy" aura he has floating around him, but then gets into Stand-up Comedy just to keep some of the "stand up" aura.
- Josh Beckett signs a new contract and includes his own "whiskey" clause which states when he's having a rough outing he's allowed to bring a flask to the mound with him to ease the nerves.
Friday, March 12, 2010
I wish these games counted
But they don't. And I have to keep reminding myself of that because all of a sudden baseball is back and the Sox are winning and my mind doesn't realize it's only March so I want to get excited . But I shouldn't. I need to temper my expectations, to say the least. So I've put together a list of the best things that can come out of spring training this year: